December 2, 2010

These are a few of my favorite things!

Here are a few of my all-time favorite things! Can you relate to any of them?


1.      Maybelline Great Lash Mascara- It may sound like an odd item to put first on my list… but I couldn’t live without it! I prefer this mascara over any other fancy smancy brand I have ever bought. Often times I will venture off and try something new but always find myself returning to this neon pink bottle.




2.      Leggings- Not only are leggings this year’s new must have item but they are the most comfortable item of clothing that you can possibly wear out! I retreat to my leggings every weekend. They can dress an outfit up with some nice tall boots, classy stiletto pumps or relax with a nice fuzzy pear of Uggs. Which brings me to my next item…




3.      Uggs- Who can live without them! Each step in a pair of Uggs is like floating on air. They are cute yet comfortable and by far the only item that keeps my toes warm all winter! They are a versatile boot that can be used (and often times is) all year round.



4.      Puppies- Why else would I have named my blog after them? My two puppies are my life! No matter how bad your day or how bad your mood once I enter my home and see these two little faces come running at me everything just washes away. Their unconditional love is priceless and the enjoyment that they bring to me every day is unforgettable.


5.      Thymes Frasier Fir Candles- Thanks to my friend Lindsay I have found my best holiday accessory! Since my husband and I have decided to go with a fake tree (due to my favorite item #4) I have missed the smell of Christmas pine trees! Well, not any longer! This candle goes above and beyond any Yankee candle that I have ever smelled and I wait all year to take it out! I strongly recommend this to everyone this holiday season!



6.      Dr Scholl's For Her Fast Flats- I am pretty sure this goes without saying! Whoever invented this is genius! I cannot even count how many times I have come home barefoot after a night out! Now you can simply throw these as an amazing backup plan in your oversized bag! Just don’t forget your shoes anywhere!




7.      Facebook- Yes, it’s kind of cliché but who doesn’t love Facebook? It’s a great way to stay connected with so many people in one way! I can talk to family and friends and stay updated on all of life’s recent events. My husband refuses to join and there is no way for me to explain to him what he is missing! I think he will cave in soon.


8.      HGTV- This is my go-to channel on any given day. Now that I have hit my late 20’s and am a homeowner I find joy in learning little design DIY projects! I know I am not alone in this little obsession!


9.      Johnson’s Baby Lotion- Back to basics! I feel that moisturizing everyday is a necessity and with all of the fancy lotions and creams out there it is hard to find your perfect one. For me it all goes back to the first lotion that was ever on me! It is gentle yet extremely moisturizing. For anyone who has sensitive skin like me then this is a great solution! Plus smelling like a baby is always relaxing on its own.  



10.   Snuggies- I know that this has become one of this year’s most controversial items but I love mine! As I sit here and type fully covered in a blanket of warmth I am thankful that someone finally made a blanket with arms! My husband thinks I look like a monk but I think I look like a warm lady enjoying everything from a glass of wine to a fine book. Everyone should own a Snuggie! My dogs even have one!




What are some of your favorite things?

No comments:

Post a Comment